HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Hyke is driving the shift towards zero-emission waterborne mobility and logistics, by offering innovative technologies and solutions for the mobility, logistics and maritime industries.
Delivering on this mission hinges on our ability to generate awareness and attract key stakeholders to invest their time and resources and join us on our mission. Key target groups include prospects and customers, regulators and policymakers, corporates, influencers, consumers, technology providers, research partners, consultants, and architects.
We are already seeing strong commercial interest for our game-changing offerings from partners and customers around the world, and are gaining traction both in Europe, North America and beyond. In November we were named by TIME as one of the World’s “Best Inventions of 2022”, and in December we were selected by the French Government to provide autonomous waterborne mobility during the Paris Summer Olympics in 2024. Our first commercial operations are coming up in the Spring of 2023, and our pipeline of opportunities is quickly growing.
To further scale up our impact and manage our international launch, we are looking for our new
Head of Marketing and Communications
This is a key leadership role in a quickly growing organization, combining strategic and operative responsibilities, and providing the right candidate with significant opportunities for personal development and growth.
Key objectives include:
- Develop Hyke’s marketing and communications plan and then lead all efforts to deliver on this plan.
- Further develop and grow Hyke’s brand positioning and awareness among key target audiences, thereby enabling us to fulfill our mission.
- Build and manage an effective marketing engine to generate demand.
- Since Hyke’s markets are in their infancy, you will need to take a broader approach to market development. Proactively creating and driving the market gives us the opportunity to shape the expectations and requirements, setting us up for a leading position.
- Ensuring efficient internal communications so all colleagues feel ownership towards the company’s vision and objectives.
Some of your daily tasks might be:
- Creating effective strategies for reaching target customers, partners, opinion shapers, lawmakers, regulators, employees, investors, and other key stakeholders.
- Establish and grow a strong PR and corporate communications strategy.
- Develop a detailed demand generation strategy in close alignment with Business Development / Sales (localize and create content, events, website, lead generation, email campaigns, social, SEO, etc.)
- Creating and managing product and content marketing strategies, working product management and business development.
- Working with Business development and Sales colleagues, you’ll create convincing and powerful pitches for our products in relation to customers’ situation, differentiating as required by industry segment and product category.
- Manage prospects in all marketing opportunity stages, actively working towards setting up the first meeting with Business Development / Sales.
- Initiate, implement and evaluate improvement plans to enrich/maintain the customer database.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and initiate regional marketing campaigns based on regional events/local opportunities
- Develop sales enablement and compelling customer facing materials that bring to life the benefits of our product in a meaningful way
- Revamp company website to be a demand generating, positive emotion evoking, brand tool.
- Developing creative strategies for broader market development, e.g. driving the waterborne revolution and the shift to smart and autonomous shipping.
- Proactively working with key media outlets in target markets to drive attention, including strategic relationship building, and writing and promoting press releases.
- A strategic leader with experience from leading and developing strong marketing organizations.
- Strong ability to drive change and lead growth.
- Demonstrated experience of executing impactful business with strong brand focus, from B2B, B2T and B2C.
- You demonstrate strong passion for driving the shift to zero-emission solutions.
- Proven track record in marketing and communications towards an international market, preferably in the sustainability, mobility, logistics, consulting, architecture, transportation, maritime, automotive, aviation, or similar industries.
- Experienced with entrepreneurial endeavors and/or experienced in interfacing with executive level (c-suite).
- Strong social and communication skills, enjoy leading projects, and have good ability to handle various stakeholders.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data driven approach.
- Self-starter, you can anticipate and mitigate program risks and proactively solve problems, which may require conceptual thinking and independent judgment in methods and techniques for obtaining results.
Formally, you probably have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or business-related experience preferred.
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language are required – knowledge of additional major languages is highly desired.
Apply by 05.02.2023