Hyke is driving the shift towards zero-emission waterborne mobility and logistics, focusing on making waterborne solutions competitive with traditional land-based alternatives. Our activity is focused on (a) cities and (b) the maritime industries.
- Cities are undergoing a transformation towards zero-emission, autonomous and shared solutions for mobility and logistics. Hyke helps accelerating this transformation by offering cities and fleet operators a complete zero-emission waterborne transportation solution, consisting of our beautiful all-electric ferries, charging infrastructure, autonomous software and deployment services.
- The maritime industry is increasingly shifting towards zero-emission and zero-accident technology. Hyke helps boat designers, shipbuilders and operators make this shift by offering a suite of innovative technologies, including situational awareness, autonomous navigation, remote operations, and fleet management technologies.
Our team of engineers and designers are developing cutting edge solutions that improve safety and efficiency, reduce costs and enable new applications. Creating these game-changing solutions requires us to work closely with innovation partners internationally, to secure soft funding from relevant public and private sources, and to ensure continuous development and management of IPR. This will be the job of our new
Key purpose and objectives include:
- Take the lead on setting up and managing Hyke’s innovation projects.
- Build and maintain a strong network of connections in relevant technology fields in academia and the industry internationally.
- Secure funding for development projects, which you then will keep organized through to completion.
Manage Hyke’s IPR development and protection systems, working closely with engineering and product teams.
- Identify and capture soft funding opportunities.
- Build strong international network among academic and industry partners for innovation projects.
- Set up and manage Hyke’s IPR management processes and systems.
- Manage the development, funding and execution of innovation projects in collaboration with engineering and product teams.
- Write effective proposals and bids.
- Work with commercial teams on developing successful bids on commercial tenders.
- Monitor and report on funded projects.
Skills and mindsets we expect you to bring:
- Proven track record in creating, securing financing for, and managing innovation projects, preferably in the maritime, automotive, aviation, mobility, tourism, consulting, logistics, transportation, or similar industries.
- Strong understanding of innovation cycles and projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and spoken, preferably in multiple European languages.
- An entrepreneurial drive and an ability to work well with multi-cultural and inter-disciplinary teams.
- Analytical and consultative mindset, enabling you to take a long-term approach to developing prospects into paying customers.
- An entrepreneurial drive and a love of spotting, creating, and capturing business opportunities, shaping attractive value propositions that maximize value both for customers, our channel partners and ourselves.
- You are flexible, inquisitive, open, self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a multi-cultural and diverse team.
- You feel a sense of responsibility and urgency in getting things done.
- Strong communications skills, so you can deeply connect with customers’ situation and effectively communicate the benefits of our offering.
- Strong interest in working in a fast-growing startup.
Formally, you probably have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, Business Administration / Management, Product Management, Economics, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 4+ years’ professional experience from a relevant industry.
- Fluency in English – knowledge of a Nordic language and additional major languages is preferred.
Apply by 05.02.2023