PRODUCT MANAGER – SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND AUTONOMOUS NAVIGATION
The maritime industry is undergoing a transformation towards zero-emission and autonomous technology, a transformation driven by cutting-edge innovation. Hyke is playing a leading role in the transformation by offering a suite of innovative situational awareness and autonomous navigation technologies. Our team of robotics, electronics, cybernetics and software engineers are developing cutting edge solutions that improve safety and efficiency, reduce costs and enable new applications. From smarter and safer pleasure boats via intelligent workboats that reduce the strain on human staff to fully autonomous ferries – opportunities abound.
To drive Hyke’s product development in this exciting and rapidly evolving industry, we are looking for our new
Product Manager – Situational awareness & Autonomous navigation
You’ll be working directly with the CEO and the executive team on shaping the product vision and roadmap for Hyke’s suite of Situational Awareness and Autonomous Navigation products and be responsible for all new products and features in this category.
Main responsibilities include:
- You will shape the product roadmap for Hyke’s suite of Situational Awareness and Autonomous Navigation products and own the strategy for all new products and features in this category.
- This role requires you to be client-facing to enable you to get close to customers’ problems and needs to then transfer this into the product vision.
- You’ll lead all efforts right from concept, discovery to release and launch, and be responsible for delivery of new products and features on time and cost to strategic customers.
Some of your daily tasks might be:
- Define and drive long-term product vision and strategy for Hyke’s suite of Situational awareness and Autonomous navigation products.
- Establish a shared product vision with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and lead dialogue with strategic pilot customers for new products in a collaborative innovation environment.
- Drive the creation of effective wireframes and technical specifications that will deliver on the business requirements.
- Set up project plans and manage completion on cost and time.
- Lead the discovery, ideation, development, and launch of innovative and impactful products and service applications.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers and product managers.
- Encourage rapid testing and learning, drive continuous innovation and foster true collaboration with colleagues, partners, users, and customers.
- Identify prospective technology providers and partners for accelerated development.
- Set and analyze metrics that measure the success of products.
Skills and mindsets we expect you to bring:
- Experience in developing and launching products for an international market, preferably in the maritime, automotive, aviation, mobility, logistics, transportation, internet, gaming, or other relevant industries.
- An entrepreneurial drive and a love of finding, designing and deploying technical solutions, having proven experience in a technical role.
- You are flexible, inquisitive, open, self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a multi-cultural and diverse team.
- You feel a sense of responsibility and urgency in getting things done.
- Strong communications skills, so you can present advanced analysis in an understandable way – and pick up the essence of imperfect incoming communication.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in working in a fast-growing startup.
Formally, you probably have:
- A Bachelor or Masters in Engineering, Business Administration / Management, Product Management, Economics, Marketing, or other related fields.
- 4+ years experience with technology-powered products as Product Manager, Product Design, Product Marketing Manager, or similar.
- Fluency in English – knowledge of additional major languages is valued.
Apply by 05.02.2023