PROJECT COORDINATOR – MARITIME REGULATIONS, APPROVAL AND LEGAL
Hyke is driving the shift towards zero-emission waterborne mobility and logistics, by offering innovative technologies and solutions for the mobility, logistics and maritime industries.
We are already seeing strong commercial interest for our game-changing offerings from partners and customers around the world, and are gaining traction both in Europe, North America and beyond. In November we were named by TIME as one of the World’s “Best Inventions of 2022”, and in December we were selected by the French Government to provide autonomous waterborne mobility during the Paris Summer Olympics in 2024. Our first commercial operations are coming up in the Spring of 2023, and our pipeline of opportunities is quickly growing.
Delivering on our promise depends significantly on our ability to develop, legally approve, and commercially launch innovative technologies within vessel electrification, situational awareness, autonomous navigation, vessel safety, and remote operations, and so on. These fields are still in their early stages of development, and the regulations and approval regimes are being developed in parallel with technology development.
To accelerate our development and ensure timely delivery on approval projects internationally, we are looking for our new
Project coordinator – Maritime regulations, approval and legal
This is a key resource for a quickly growing organization, providing the right candidate with significant opportunities for personal development and growth.
Key objectives include:
- Develop and execute plans for regulatory approval processes.
- Ensure timely delivery on projects.
- Coordinate deliverables on regulatory approval processes.
- Liaise with customers and partners on international projects.
Some of your daily tasks might be:
- Plan and oversee projects by it’s scope and schedule
- Coordinate people and processes for project needs
- Keep track of the work
- Deliver project outcome on time
- Maintain good relations with project stakeholders
- Deal with the administrative tasks
- Arrange meetings for the clients
- Organize different events when needed
- Communicate proactively with different stakeholders involved in the project,
- Follow the logistics chain and organise successful cooperation between the involved parties
We would like you to demonstrate:
- Strong passion for driving the shift to zero-emission, autonomous waterborne transport.
- Proven track record in coordinating projects and deliverables in an international context, preferably in the sustainability, mobility, logistics, consulting, architecture, transportation, maritime, automotive, aviation, or similar industries.
- Ability to keep track of multiple parallel processes and execute deliverables in a complex environment.
- Strong social and communication skills, enjoy leading projects, and have good ability to handle various stakeholders.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data driven approach.
- Self-starter, you can anticipate and mitigate program risks and proactively solve problems, which may require conceptual thinking and independent judgment in methods and techniques for obtaining results.
Formally, you probably have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or business-related experience preferred.
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language are required – knowledge of additional major European languages is highly desired.
Apply by 05.02.2023